Popular posts from this blog
Happy Thanksgiving 11-25-2022
November 25, 2022 This morning I had the distinct privilege of participating in the choir and performing the song "Blessings" for Elder Quentin L Cook of the Quorum of the 70. The broadcast was live-streamed to every MTC and sent to most every missionary, the chorister said to not look at the camera/TV. I winked at the camera and I'm sure some random person in Asia saw me and sure as heck giggled. Song went beautifully and Elder Cook had wonderful remarks on gratitude and love for every aspect of your mission, bars. His wife had us perform a song of thankfulness, music is definitely a good way to feel the Spirit. The Thanksgiving meal was actually decent, turkey veggies rolls and such. Immediately after we went to another devotional, the theme being the humanitarian efforts of the Church and the importance of serving ye fellow man. Hit me up sometime. Then we had the neat opportunity to help prepare meals (approx. 144,220 of them) The local news station arrived and I...
It's been a while 5-13-2024
It's been a while since I wrote an email. A lot has happened! So our friend Asia did get baptized! It was an incredible service. Her leg was still hurting from the bus accident so she stood for the duration of the entire service and when she walked into the font and I baptized her she said there was no pain in her legs which was a miracle. She has been coming to church to an earlier ward because she had a Sunday work schedule but just this week she was able to shift that around so we're looking forward to having her come to her ward and grow in the gospel. In other news I have been quite busy with some of the craziest things I've seen in my life. I thought this area couldn't get any sketchier but alas it has .... We are teaching a friend named Clarice and we showed up to her house for a lesson and there were six cop cars in the front yard. We waited around for a bit and when they all left we started talking with Clarice and she told us that her husband beat her up be...























Comments
Post a Comment