John 20:21 - He is Risen 4-10-2023
We survived the first week of the new transfer. I'm in the same area with my same companion Elder Tate. Not a whole lot of complaints, could use some new scenery though.....Our new district leader is interesting, I say that in a good way. His name is Elder Smith and he's a rough cut country stock kinda kid. I really enjoy him, he balances out the city boy to "country" boy ratio. This week has been fairly normal, we were able to confirm Mary Taylor on Easter Sunday and there were very powerful musical numbers and talks given. He is Risen. Taught a few 90+ year old women who would much rather compliment our handsomeness than hear a message about the restored church of Jesus Christ. Started a garden in my bathroom. Played football with some kids in a park. Had vodka pasta. That was about it for this week. Also my mother wanted me to include a poem I had written for Easter, here it is ⤵ ♡♡ As we commemorate this week so Holy Let us turn to Christ who loves us so wholly...




Comments
Post a Comment